Tips for publishers, by publishers.
Join us as we sit down with Josh Peters, Director of Data Partnerships at BuzzFeed; Alexandra Bannerman, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Permutive; and Mindi Chahal, Head of Content at Digiday to discuss results and recommendations from recent research, including:
- Why the impending death of third-party cookies is a positive for publishers
- The move from open to private marketplaces
- How BuzzFeed, Immediate Media, GroupM and OMD are dealing with anti-tracking browsers
- What media buyers want, and how publishers can articulate their value
- Seven core steps towards data-driven advertising revenue